High School Musical Awards adjudicators will have:
- A degree in a relevant field such as music, theatre, dance, etc.
- And/or extensive work experience in one of those disciplines on a professional or academic basis
- And/or are professional artists or educators with wide knowledge of the American Musical Theatre canon
- And/or demonstrated experience in or knowledge of musical theatre
- All candidates must possess the ability to effectively communicate in writing and evaluate production elements and student performances in a constructive manner.
- Prefer candidates with a willingness and ability to travel up to 90 miles from DFW.
Adjudicators accepted into the HSMTA program will be paid a stipend of $40 for each performance they attend.
Final Adjudication Meeting: Saturday, April 4, 2020 | 10:00am – 3:00pm
Lead Actor/Lead Actress Final Adjudication: Monday, May 11, 2020 | 7:00pm – 10:00pm
9th Annual DSM HSMTA: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Judge Invoice Form
Judge Mileage Form
To find out more about the adjudication process, categories and rules please visit our FAQ page by clicking the button below